Thursday, February 3, 2011

Not Much

Wow, I just downloaded pictures. Apparently I haven't done that since the end of November.
Want to see? Nothing too exciting.

Here is our Advent candle calendar. White for Sunday and Christmas. BTW we forgot to light the Christmas one until several days later.
We made treats for the birds (pine cones covered in peanut butter and bird seed).
They were eaten by the squirrels.I guess we played games in our raincoats...but I don't remember really.
We made Christmas presents.

Then there was this...
Miles was in a play! It was so cute, he missed his queue, and came out with Jesus. Then he tried to sleep on the railing.

I walked in on this...too sweet. Miles' great-grandmother reading to him.
This is Christmas morning after gifts before leaving for my Aunt & Uncle's house.
We saw the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band practice for...uhh, whatever bowl game they were in.
More pearler beads...this time with tweezers to really challenge the fine motor skills!
And apparently I fell asleep on the floor of Miles' room while/after playing with him...Yeah, I'm a good mom. And thanks Jared for the pic...not at all embarrassing.
I promise that we decorated for Christmas. I guess I just didn't take any pictures. I actually did something really different (from my norm) that I loved, and I'm sad I didn't get a pic. We had a lovely Christmas, but those pictures are on another camera.
We also had a New Year's party at our house...you guessed it, no pictures. I have got to do better.

No comments: