Of course during the next out of town trip, I need to plan Miles' birthday party!
- I need to go through my fabric and sewing accessories.
- I need to go through my clothes in my closet and drawers. I mean to be vicious about it too!
- I'd like to re-do the pantry doors.
I want to put some board on one door painted with chalkboard paint.
I think I want some baskets on the other door for seasonings.
- I think Miles and I can rewire the pachinco machine by ourselves. I'm not sure though.
- I'm going to sew a holder for the remote controls. This will also protect the side of the sofa that the cats like to scratch.
- I need to finish the trim in my bathroom.
- I'm going to sew curtains for Nicholas' room and the back for his quilt.
- This one I'm not as committed to, but I have a nativity set that I'd like to paint this year.
- I just saw an organization system for under the bathroom counter that I'd like to implement.