Wednesday, January 2, 2013

For the Year

Each year for the last several years I have made a few goals for the year.  They have been remarkably similar.  I think I'm finally accomplishing some of those things.  Some of the others are things I master at times and need to remind myself of at other times (I'm looking at you meal planning!). 

Jared is ready to begin spending more time in the Word, and I am too.  I'm going to goal myself with reading a chapter a day.  More would be great, but I'm setting a goal for one chapter.  I know it won't happen every day, but hopefully most of them!

Last year I decided Miles and I would have an adventure every month.  I think I completed that one, but I didn't track them as well as I had planned.  I'd like another try at that one.  Now I have to think of 12 adventures to have!

No comments: