Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Guess who's still up...

Miles is still awake. It is 9:17, and he is still up. He took a bit of a late nap, but this is silly.

The new neighbors moved in last week. We still haven't met them. Twice I have met their house guest, never them. The first night there was insanly loud snoring at about 5am. The next night they were hammering and drilling until midnight. Then they moved furniture around the bedroom until 2. After that I have heard the snoring a couple of times, but overall it hasn't been as bad. They do slam their door and the gate a lot. A couple of times we have gone down stairs to see the garage light on. Today, I went down and started a load of laundry before going to take my test. Every light down there was on. We have a light in the middle of the garage, the light that comes on with the garage door, and they have a light on their side of the back, and we have one too. Ours is behind our washer and dryer, and the switch is hard to get to. Every one of them was on. After I came back, Jared went down to move the laundry. He said that their car was in the middle of the garage, taking up their space and ours, and our mail was on our washing machine. This is uncool. I think the guy may have heard us talking about it because right after Jared told me, I heard the garage door. I can't wait to move back to Dallas. Where we have our own garage, and drive way, and street in front.

Well, I'm going to try to put Miles down AGAIN....

No comments: