Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New pics

I have been just typing a lot recently and not posting pics! I didn't even do a picture of the day yesterday for Jared. I was too busy scrubbing baseboards.
Time to rectify that. Here are some we took this weekend at a friend's place. They have a son who is just a couple of months older, but in the interest of internets privacy, he is not in these pictures (although we have some cute ones of him!).



I'll do a picture today for sure and post something for that, but for now that is all I have!

Have a great day! I'm off to scrub cabinets, counters, and the inside of the refrigerator. Try not to be envious.

1 comment:

DANIELA said...

HI!!

THE PICTURE OF YOUR BABY WITH THE BLUE THING IS SO CUTE!!! CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BABY!!

GREETINGS,
DANIELA
(citation needed) www.danielahales.blogspot.com