Monday, November 30, 2009

What? It's been more than a month?

I wonder what I've been doing. I can't really remember because my camera broke again! Aghhh! My camera has broken twice in less than ten months. Frustrating. The exact same part broke both times. After a couple of calls to customer service I did get them to promise to fix it for free although I haven't gotten the refund on my credit card. We'll see though.

We've had a lot going on, but I have no pictures to show for it. We had a great Thanksgiving. As usual we went to my grandmother's and had actual Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. It was a lot of fun! They live out in the country, and have a bunch of goats. We opened the goat pen and let Miles go a little crazy! He had so much fun.

Jared's mom asked about taking Miles on Monday mornings and doing a little preschool. We are going to work together to figure out what we want to teach him. I'm hoping to start taking more pictures of Miles. It takes me a bit to get back in the swing of using my camera after I get it back.

Jared is out of town most of this week. He just left tonight, and won't be back until Thursday around noon. I'm planning lots of activities to keep Miles busy. Hopefully wear him out a bit. After we got back from the airport we did our usual routine, and I got him in bed. I still heard him in there talking almost an hour after bed time! Wow!

No comments: