Saturday, May 12, 2007

What we are up to

Today I made Broccoli Cheese Soup. Actually, it is 10:40PM and it is still on the stove. I started it while making dinner. It will probably be lunch tomorrow. We walked to the store and back with Miles. He did very well. He had been getting grumpy in the back pack recently, but seemed to enjoy this trip. Before bed we had some tummy time and played with the Lights and Music toy that Aunt Anita & Aunt Celeste gave him. He really enjoys that. Yesterday after he was done playing with it, I had him standing in front of it, and he grabbed on to the top. He was able to hold himself up with it. I was so impressed, but I couldn't get a picture. I'll try to get him to do it again tomorrow and snap a pic. There is a picture of him playing under it on the last post. But here is a pic of his cute feet, since I already posted one of him playing with the toy :)



Jared has been working really hard on our website for pics of Miles. It is looking great!


We went to the peditrician this week. She said that Miles is looking good. He is 15lbs, 3ozs! That is near the 90th percentile. His head size and length were over 75th percentile and she was happy.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and Jared's Birthday too! Happy birthday babe, I love you!

And Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

No comments: