Saturday, July 28, 2007

More S.M.A.R.T. Habits

Whewh! What a week. I didn't have a chance to post for S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday last week. We had company in town again. Turns out it was a good thing. I was going to pick getting Miles on a schedule with a bedtime routine as my new habit. This week he decided that teething was the thing to do. It has been a long one and there was no place to put him on a schedule. I have also decided that maybe that should be broken up into two weeks. I will pay attention to his schedule this week, and stick with it but my habit is going to be his bedtime routine. I've given a lot of thought to what it should be, but still haven't decided completely. I'll post later (maybe tomorrow) about what we decide.


07/07/07 - Make bed as soon as everyone is up - Doing great! Usually after breakfast but I'm happy with that.
07/14/07 - Drink minimum of 64 oz. water per day - Doing pretty well.
07/21/07 - Skipped
07/28/07 - Bed time routine for Miles

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great job on your habits! Getting a bedtime routine in place is a great thing. I need to get back on track with mine, starting to slack. Have a great week & I hope you both survive the teething. :)