Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August is here!

There is a blog that I read regularly. The lady who writes it takes the first day of each month to create goals for herself and review her progress from last month's goals. While I can't say that I will be doing this every month, it seems like a good idea to put some thought into goals for this month in particular.

I really need to finish up my school work for the current semester and take my final exams. I hope to finish all this month. After this I think I would like to take a month off, but I'm not set on that. I might go ahead and register for one more class. No more starting 2 at a time. This makes their exams come up on the same week and that is just too much!

I have two friends who are having babies in the next couple of months. I would like to make a couple of baby gifts for each of them. I have found some free patterns online that I like or will be modifying. I would like to make at least 2 items for each of them this month.

We are working on sleep round here recently. I hope to continue seeing improvement. (Like the positive mental attitude here? I could have said I would like to see some improvement, someday.) With luck, by the end of the month there will be no more night wakeings for feedings. After that we will be working on "self soothing." By the way, I have been working on a post about our sleep problems, but I keep re-writting it because I don't like it. Hopefully I will have that up today or tomorrow morning.

I really need to post more pictures to our family website. I will try to post at least some every week this month.

I will also continue to work on my S.M.A.R.T. habits.

I think that is plenty for now. I need to get off the computer, make my bed, play with my son, and work on some homework when he goes down for a nap!

No comments: