Sunday, January 20, 2008

So Busy

We are getting ready for this move and it seems all consuming! At almost every waking moment we are talking about things that need to be done before we leave, things that we need to do when we get there, how we are going to move things, etc. Jared REALLY wants to get a new grill. Specifically
this
grill and he has been talking about it nonstop. I don't mind because it means he is excited, but really, I don't have that much to add to a discussion on grills.



Miles is teething again. He is breaking another bottom tooth and it seems to be coming along. It is screwing with his sleep though. Poor kid. He looks so tired.

I'm pretty sad that I have to leave Jared for a week! I'll be with my parents and his parents, and friends, but still. I don't know what to do without him. I think it isn't only because I'll be the only one there to put Miles back to sleep at 2AM, but maybe!



Anyway, so much to do! Talk to you later internets!

1 comment:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OH GIRL, I can so sympathize with you on the dreaded MOVE. LOL AND THE GRILL TALK! My DH did the same thing and I was like "uhhhhhh yeah, it's pertty all right" ;-) Good luck though! It's only taken me 6{ish} months to get my stuff back up on the walls! ;-)