Thursday, February 7, 2008

More work done, more to come

Jared and his dad are getting close. They think they will be back late tonight. I'm looking forward to it. It's been rough, but it's almost over. Tonight we will stay with my parents, and tomorrow....our own home. I really can't wait. We are going to be able to start installing the flooring right away. Miles and I went back over today and removed the baseboards from all three bedrooms. All we need to do is clear out the carpet and padding and begin instilation!

They will be ariving at his parents first, so I'll go over there and wait. He said that because the car is still loaded he doesn't want to leave it in a driveway, so we'll go over to our home and put the car in the garage. We'll bring his stuff, and the cats over to my parents for the night and in the morning we'll get started.

Jared said that he is expecting our stuff to arive mid-week next week. I'm hoping for Tuesday, but expecting Thursday. Anyway, that is about it. Glad to be getting a move on the work I guess.

No comments: