Friday, March 14, 2008

Look at me, I'm still here!

Yay, I'm still here and have even found most of my stuff. I put some of it away too (he he)!

Yikes! That was day one. When our stuff first got here. It no longer looks like that. In fact, we have even gotten rid of the boxes that everything was packed in. I consider this quite an accomplishment because after our move out to San Francisco, we kept all the boxes. That is right, collapsed them and stored them in the garage. We knew we wanted to come back home, and didn't know if the company would pay for it. I don't currently have an "after" picture of that room because it isn't quite finished. It is unpacked but not organized. We are also putting in flooring in there. You can't see in the picture for all of the boxes but that room just has a painted concrete floor.

Anyway, Miles had his first birthday!

We had the party at Jared's parent's house. They were great to host it and I didn't have to do much at all except get the food.

We have been doing LOTS of cleaning!

But of course there is much more to do too!

This was amazing, here is my backyard one day (yes I know the grass needs to be mowed).

And here is the front two days later...

Now I know any of you from somewhere that actually gets snow won't recognize that stuff on the grass, I mean weeds, but it was snow! And just two days before that we were wearing shorts and t-shirts! In fact, that afternoon we were back to shorts. Thats Texas for ya!

Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments: