Monday, September 22, 2008

Looking Fine Week 2/HGP


I dropped again this week, but only 0.8 lbs. It is a little upsetting, but at least I'm dropping weight! I really haven't been doing any of the things that I should be doing. We had been very consistent on going on a walk almost daily, but that hasn't been happening either recently! I have got to start DOING something about my weight. It isn't enough right now to just coast. Even though I'm dropping (a little) that is all that I'm doing, coasting. I have 13 weeks until 2009, and I'd like to drop 9 more pounds. I need to lose 7/10ths of a pound a week until then. That isn't counting the vacationing and Christmas eating I'll be doing until then. So we'll just say I need to drop a pound a week for the next 13 weeks. I KNOW I can do that!

This week in the Holiday Grand Plan is for the Master Bedroom. I'm excited about this. I have a lot to throw out in my bedroom! Again, I'll be combining weeks and doing the Master Bathroom at the same time (master bath is next week). This weekend I bought some trays which hopefully will help with the bathroom. I still have a little to do in the kitchen. Mostly putting away things that were pulled out in the process of organizing. I'm going to have to be very careful about that in the bedroom. We leave at the end of the week for an extended weekend vacation, and I'm a little strange about leaving a clean house. I don't always do it, but it puts my mind at ease to the point I can really enjoy vacation if my house is clean. Otherwise, I dread returning home. You have the mess you left and the vacation mess too! There is nothing like starting out behind. Not only that, but a week and a half after we return, my sister will arrive and be staying for a week. That time will include at least one trip too. I guess all that is to say that not only do I need to organize the master bedroom and minuscule bathroom, but I need to at least have the rest of the house picked up too.

No comments: