Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still organizing

I haven't done as much this week as I'd like in the kitchen. In the morning I'm going to try to organize the spice cabinet, and swap it with the coffee/tea cabinet. After that I'll need to do the pots and pans cabinet, the Tupperware cabinet, and I should go through my drawers, but if I don't get that done it isn't the end of the world. It sounds like a lot but it isn't. The two cabinets just need to be put back in order. No real organizational breakthroughs. I go through them pretty often as they tend to get messy quickly. I'd like to get a lazy susan for the spice cabinet, but it hasn't happened yet.

Next week is supposed to be the Master Bedroom the the week after that the Master Bath. I think I'll combine them into one week because our bath is TINY! The biggest thing to do in the bedroom is the closet! Yuck!

No comments: