Monday, October 20, 2008

It's kitchen week! HGP

http://milestogrow.blogspot.com/2008/09/still-rganizing.html

I've already done my kitchen, but over the last few weeks my house has fallen apart! I pretty much expected this, but not quite to this degree (or maybe I expected that I would have it back by now). We went to Mexico, we were here for a week and a half, my sister came with her two children, we went camping, we visited the grandparents, we went to the fair, my sister left, Jared had an all day shooting competition, then we got sick. Blech! It hasn't been too long yet, but I'm still not 100%. At any rate, I knew my house would be a mess after the last 3 weeks, but come on! I'm staring at a sink full of dishes, loads of laundry, tons of Jared's stuff on the sideboard, and my freshly mopped floor! You have to start somewhere!

Anyway, I've done the main organizing of the kitchen, but I need to get everything back under control. All the rooms, but mostly the kitchen and dividers in the dining room.

Oh, one last thing, and this is very important! Early voting starts today in Texas. Vote!

No comments: