Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ouch!

What am I doing this very instant? I'm sitting on the couch with a bag of frozen mixed vegetables on my nose. Why, you ask? Miles just landed on it. My nose, not the mixed veggies. We were rough housing on the bed and he fell backwards and landed right on my nose. It immediately brought tears to my eyes, and blood to my nose. I wondered for a moment if it might be broken, but I don't think it is. Even if it was, there wouldn't be much that doctors could do for it. I looked in the mirror and it is swelling a little, and my eyes have circles under them. Hope this doesn't last, Miles and I are supposed to go to a new play group on Thursday!


Here is miles eating a pinch of pizza dough from the counter while I prepped the bowl for it to sit in while rising.

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You crack me up everytime I visit your blog. I am finally de-lurking today to say hello and let you know that we are most definitely following your blog.

Your boy, Miles, and my son would be the best of friends. See that adorably cute photo you posted, the one where Miles is hitting his head with the Homer Simpson "doh" expression...yep, that is a dead-ringer for my 3 year old. :)

Can't wait to read about the meet and greet with the new play group. However will you explain the puffy nose? "Hi, my name is Sharon. Don't mind me. My boy hit me, but he is really gentle and would never do the same to your child."

-Francesca