Thursday, September 3, 2009

Christmas Gifts



Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? I just started last month. I've already purchased something for my sister, gave my mom an idea for my other sister, something for my son, and stocking stuffers for all the kids, and maybe the boys too (depending on distribution). If you are doing the Holiday Grand Plan then you are beginning to think about it. They have you divide up purchases between now and Christmas. One of the things I don't really like about this plan is that they have you make your Christmas gift list now. I have a terrible time making Christmas gift lists. I really have to come across some thing that makes me think of the person and purchase that. The only way I can make a list is to have something running all year, and just jot down things they mention. I do have that going, but haven't updated it very much this year. However, I do have an idea already for my mother-in-law's birthday (on Christmas eve) and for my mother & father-in-law. Their Christmas gift is a shared gift and I know they will love it! Now I have to think of the hard one...Jared!

No comments: