Sunday, August 1, 2010

August has begun...

I'm always for trying new things. I wasn't big on New Year's Resolutions, but since I've had this blog, I've done it for two years in a row. We'll see how that's going later this week. For now I'd like to think about some goals for each month. I'm thinking a personal goal, a goal of something fun to do with Miles, a goal of something to teach Miles, and a resolution goal to work on. I'm starting to really work on the resolutions late so I know they won't all be reached this year, but I can work on them. That is what they are for though, isn't it?
Personal Goal -
Bible Study daily. I'd like to pick up where I left off on the gospels.
Miles' Fun Goal -
Camping vacation.

Miles' Learning Goal -
We are going to work on potty training, but that is likely not to be finished. We won't work on it until we are back from the trip. I think we'll work hard on letters this month.
Resolution Goal -
I'm going to have to figure out where we are, but I want to work on the Christmas goals. I don't think I'll have time for this with going out of town. Perhaps we'll work on the nail biting.

No comments: