Friday, August 27, 2010

Potty Training: Day 2

Oh man!! Potty training sucks! We are on day 2. I am having him clean his own messes, and it's a good thing too. I don't know what I would do otherwise.
Today we had 5 accidents. I asked him every 5 minutes if he needed to go to the bathroom. That means that 5 different times I'd just asked him if he needed to potty when he peed on my floor. Argh! This is worse than yesterday!
Yesterday I don't actually remember how many accidents we had. I have got to think it was less than today. I can hardly stand to hear myself talk this evening. Certainly not him. Bah! I have no idea how much longer this will take. I will have Monday half off though.
Jared's mom gets him on Monday. What do you want to bet that he has no accidents AT ALL then. Jared and I never fight. We are really easy going, but this is getting under both of our skins. I'm so exhausted tonight.
I hardly have energy for anything. Sorry this post sucks. If you are still reading, I'll leave you with the good stuff.
Man, I love him so much! Bedtime always brings it into perspective too. Hopefully we will be done soon and I'll have something to say.

No comments: