Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Goals Check In

Goal Check In

Here is a review of this year's goals and where I am...

*Weight Loss:
~I will lose 10lbs in the first 3 months of 2012
I'm not sure exactly where I was at the beginning of last year, but right now I'm about 2lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  I'm not unhappy at all!
* Cleaning Goal~I will keep a cleaner home
NOPE!
I do usually have Miles pick up his room daily, and he has a few chores, but not too consistent.  He almost always empties the silverware, but we don't run the dishwasher daily, so it seems inconstant and he is still complaining about it each time.
How nice to have a home where you are never worried about opening the door.
* Picture Goal
~I will take more photos this year
I didn't find a 52 of 52 this year. Sad! I also lost my camera at some point this year.  I did buy another, but it was a bit later so it has been hard to get back into the habit of taking photos.
* Bible Study Goal
~I will have a daily Bible study and I will read the Bible in a year.
I did not accomplish this.  Try try again.
*Christmas Goals
~I will have a low stress Christmas this year.
I didn't get may gifts purchased before hand, but it wasn't a very stressful Christmas.  I also didn't do the advent activities I wanted to. 
*Family Goal~I will go on a field trip with Nicholas each month this year (and take plenty of pictures helping my photo goal).
I'm not sure if I accomplished this one or not.  I'm sure I could come up with something that qualifies though!

Over the next day or two I'm going to consider the Christmas season we had this year and what I want to do differently.  I have a notebook where I can keep these thoughts and still find them next year! :)  I'll also consider goals for 2013 and write something about those.

No comments: