Sunday, July 8, 2007

Time management?

I would assume other mothers of infants with blogs would have this same problem, but they don't seem to. I was just looking at the posts I have written since starting this blog, and almost one third of my posts I haven't finished and published. It seems that every time I start I get distracted, and can't get back to it. I don't have a real problem with that (even now, I'm typing with Miles on my lap). My curiosity is piqued because other mothers seem to have no problem both writting and publishing their blogs. Sup with that? Hmm, my only idea so far is a time management problem. It is on my part or theirs? I'll have to think about that during the 20,000 loads of laundry I do this week.

Here's a pic of the boy and his dad on Father's Day
Sorry it's a little blown out.

No comments: