Monday, March 31, 2008

This weekend

This weekend Jared and Miles and I went to visit my grandmothers. They live about 2 hours south of us now but this is the first time that we have been able to visit. My father's mother is in a nursing home, and my mother's mother lives about 15 minuets further south of that. It makes the visiting very convenient. They were both doing well, and enjoyed seeing Miles (of course)!

Things are beginning to fall in place for us I think. I'm feeling like I have a handle on the house, and I'm itching to set up my sewing machine and get cranking on some projects.I said before that I thought the first think I'd work on would be Miles' baby blanket, but I've been thinking about some bean bags I want to make. I'd like to make two sets, one for Miles and one for his cousin Madison (her birthday is in May which is sneaking up on us).

No comments: