Monday, January 5, 2009

Meal Plan

Last week my menu plan was:

Acorn Squash and Feta Casserole & Salad
Manicotti & Salad
Sole, couscous, and sauteed vegetables

We made the casserole on Sunday when some friends came over, and had plenty of leftovers. We had sole on Monday. Tuesday we had baked potatoes. Wednesday we had a late lunch and didn't end up eating dinner. Thurdsay (new year's day) I asked Jared's mother to come help me make Jalapeno jam. She gladly agreed, Jared's dad decided to come over too so they could brew beer. I invited my parents too and we made a bit of a party out of it. We decided to smoke some ribs that we had in the freezer and have them bring sides. Friday we finally made the manicotti but didn't eat it until we had my parents over after riding the lake Saturday morning. We had leftovers of that and the ribs throughout the weekend.

This week will bring us:
Spaghetti Squash Casserole

Crockpot Maple Dijon Chicken

And Jared wants a bean soup, so I think I'll make 15 bean soup too.

Want more ideas? Go visit Laura @ I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: