Saturday, February 21, 2009



I think the quarantine is near being lifted. However as I type this I am in a NyQuil haze. Miles seems to be getting better, although his cough is worse. He's now been to the doctor 3 times. Jared and I both went on Friday and the whole family is happily on antibiotics. We are really hoping to be better by the end of the weekend. Jared's mother was talking to the pastor of the church we all attend, and he kindly invited us not to attend on Sunday. :) Some people. Anyway, here are some pics of the Valentine's Day party Miles & I took my grandmother to on his birthday (which I think is where he picked up this nasty bug). The lady in the blue jacket in both pictures is my grandmother. She is so fantastic and loves Miles so much!




So I'm off to sleep (yes, I know it's only 9pm). Health to you all!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh, my friend. What a time you and your family have had with being sick. Ugh. Sleep is the best thing for you right now...or maybe I should say sleep and drugs and keeping Miles away from public play areas for a while. :)

Be well.

-Wenda