Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 2

I just finished the work out again. Day 2! Today was harder because I'm a bit sore from yesterday, but there were a few parts that were a (little) bit easier. My left upper arm is especially sore for some reason. I haven't figured that out yet.

Blackberry season seems to be over, so picking our own is out. Boo! I'm so disappointed about that. I talked to Doris and she suggested that we go to the Farmer's Market and see what we could get there. We went by this morning after a fiasco with my car keys, and found large baskets of both blue and black berries for $4 each. We bought 8 baskets! That should be enough for all three of us to end up with a good quantity of jam and pie filling etc. I need to get off of the computer and weigh them so that we will know how many jars etc we need. Hopefully I'll post pictures of the canning tomorrow. I haven't decided if I'm going to pull my camera out and look like a fool in front of my neighbor.

No comments: