Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 4


Ugh, is it only day 4? These things get easier as time goes on, right? I'm mostly kidding. I'm still in the "this is relatively new and interesting" phase. I told Jared earlier that we hadn't worked out and that stunk. He said we could after we put Miles down to bed. Then as we cleaned the kitchen I mentioned it to him and he said that he was just going to stretch. I started getting ready to work out and he decided that he didn't want to be "upstaged" by me. :) I told him I wasn't trying to upstage him, just work out. I weighed myself just after the workout, and I haven't lost any weight! I've been weighing myself in the morning, so that might be different. Also, I need to measure myself so I can really see the results.


The pictures are just because I haven't posted any recently. They have nothing to do with anything.

No comments: