Monday, June 4, 2012

Here is a review of this year's goals and where I am...

*Weight Loss:
~I will lose 10lbs in the first 3 months of 2012
This is proving to be as hard as everyone says it is.  Bah.  For now I'm just eating right (mostly) and working out again.
 * Cleaning Goal~I will keep a cleaner home
My house looks great today!  It needs to be moped so badly, but other than that, I'm happy.  We finally have an organization strategy going for the Legos, and even the game room is picked up.
 * Picture Goal
~I will take more photos this year
I will do this by
Complete 52 of 52 challenge.
Try to take pictures of Miles at least three times a week.
Take Mother's & Father's day pictures this year!
I am doing a terrible job of this! Only part of the reason for this is losing my camera.  I'm so sad about this, but it is what it is.  Totally forgot to take Mother's Day photo.  I'll get it on Father's day though. 
* Bible Study Goal
~I will have a daily Bible study and I will read the Bible in a year.
Nope.  I'm getting better at daily prayer time though.

No comments: